All applications are reviewed by the program director and a group of Emerging Leaders alumni who serve as PALS (Peer Advisors to Leadership Students).
Following the initial screening, applicants will be notified of their status and may be invited to interview.
Applications will be available online beginning September 15th. If you have any questions or need any assistance with the application, please contact or stop by our office in Popp Martin Student Union Room 280 or call 704-687-LEAD (5323).
- September 15th- Applications Open in Niner Engage
- October 15th - Application Closes
- October 16th-29th - Application Review
- October 30th - Invitations to Interviews released
- November 2nd-12th - Interviews
- November 16th - Selection Reveal!
- November 29th, December 6th, & 13th - Fall Meetings [3pm to 5 pm]
- November 29th - First of 12 Program Socials!
- January 27th - May 5th - Weekly Wednesday Meetings [4pm to 6pm]
- January 29th and 30th - Off-Campus [Fundatory] Retreat*
- Program Graduation: May 8th - 10am
*Fundatory is fun activity with mandatory attendance.