The Noble Niner Institute is an annual event which reflects the values of a Noble Niner: Scholarship, Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Dignity, Honor, Compassion, Character and Nobility. Through meaningful dialogue and building strengths while focusing on specific values of a Noble Niner, students will understand and be better prepared to be stronger campus and community citizens.
This year, the Noble Niner Institute will be held on Saturday, February 1st 2020 from 10:00 am-5:00 pm. Forty-nine students are selected for the Institute each year via an application process. This event is intended to be most impactful for sophomore, junior and senior students, though freshmen may apply.
Applications are now closed. They will re-open in October.
Benefits of Participation:
- Discussion of issues and training in social justice topics
- Membership in a cohort of the Noble Niner Institute
- Certificate designating completion
- Noble Niner paraphernalia
- Networking and Collaboration with fellow 49ers
- Skill Building and Leadership Ethics PILOT Credits
If you have any questions about the 2020 Noble Niner Institute, please contact Mikala Harvey at firstname.lastname@example.org.